Daxu Ancient Town
Introduction to Daxu Ancient Town (大圩古镇)
Daxu Ancient Town is one of the Great Four Ancient Towns in Guangxi Province. The town is situated at the east bank of the Li River, 23 kilometers southeast of Guilin. Firstly built in the early Northern Song Dynasty (960-1126), Daxu has a history of over 1,000 years. With the well-preserved ancient buildings and streets, traditional culture and local customs, Daxu Ancient Town is a hot tourist attraction for tourists to explore some ancient glamour of Guilin.
Eastern Bank of the Li River, 23 Kilometers Southeast of Guilin, Guangxi, China
Old Street, Longevity Bridge, Gaozu Temple, Hanhuang Temple and Assembly Halls
Opening Hours: Whole day
1. You can take regular bus (Guilin to Guanyan) from Guilin Bus Station, which takes about 40 minutes.
1. The recommended time for a visit is about 4 hour.
2. The Bus fare from Guilin Bus to Daxu Ancient Town is about 6 yuan.
3. The best time to visit there is April to October.
3. It is highly recommended to avoid the golden holidays like National Day of China.
Recommend China Tours
China Dreams 11 Days...
From the most popular historical places in Beijing to the glorious cultural relics in X...
From USD 1385P/P
Amazing Southern Chi...
This leisure tour will start from Guangzhou, you will then continue to the beautiful Li Ri...
From USD 1156P/P