Introduction to Guangdong Museum (广东省博物馆)
Guangdong Museum is a comprehensive museum located in downtown Guangzhou and also a popular tourist site for Guangzhou tour. The old Guangdong Museum was founded in 1959 with an occupation of 43,000 square meters and a collection of over 160,000 pieces of relics. The new Guangdong Museum which is located in Zhujiang New Town was opened in 2010.
Address: No. 2 Zhujiang East Road, Zhujiang New Town, Tianhe District, Guangzhou
Ceramics, Painting，Calligraphy, Bronze, Wood Carvings, Duan Inkstone, Paleo-biological Fossil
Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 5: 00PM (Closed on Monday)
1. Take Subway Line 3, getting off at the Zhujiangxincheng Sation.
2. Take bus 40 or 407 getting off at Guangzhou Opera House West Gate.
3. Take bus 886,886A or 293, getting off at Xiancun Road South Station.
1. Try to avoid visiting Guangdong Museum during the Golden Week where the crowds and number of visitors will be substantially higher than usual.
Recommend China Tours
Foshan Landscape Gar...
* Duration Approximately 7 hou (excluding hotel pick up time) * Daily Morning Departure ...
From USD 98P/P
Canton Lucky 5 Days ...
This Canton tour is specially designed for Singaporean travelle. It is a perfect trip for ...
From USD 213P/P