Macau Fisherman’s Wharf
Introduction to Macau Fisherman’s Wharf (渔人码头)
The Macau Fisherman’s Wharf was one of the first theme parks and is the largest leisure complex in Macau. The Fisherman’s Wharf includes the Babylon Casino, theme park, convention and exhibition center, shopping and entertainment and the Rocks Hotel. There are over 150 shopping stores and restaurants built in many different styles of architecture. The Wharf has a total of three themed areas: Dynasty Wharf, East Meets West and Legend Wharf.
Avenida da Amizade e Avenida Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, Macau Peninsula, China
Tang Dynasty Wharf, East Meets West Wharf, Legend Wharf
Admission for Macau Fisherman's Wharf: Free
Opening Hours: Whole day
Tel: (853) 8299 3300
Fax: (853) 8299 3581 / 8299 3582
1. You can take bus No. 1A, 3, 3A, 8, 10, 10A, 10B, 17, 28A, 28B, 28BX, 28C, 32, and then get off at Macau Fisherman's Wharf Stop.
2. You can also take special line Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal to Macau Fisherman's Wharf, which lasts from 10:00AM to 10:00PM.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about half a day.
2. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. Because at that time, the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
3. You can buy lots of interesting items for your familys or friends around the sightseeing spot.
4. Fore more blog articles of attraction in Macau:
Recommend China Tours
Super Save Macau, Sh...
Experience the best cities to get a taste of the traditional Lingnan culture of the Pearl ...
From USD 356P/P
5 Day Hong Kong Disn...
Hong Kong>Macau>Hong Kong
Experience the best of Hong Kong and Macau with our 5 day tour package which includes a Ho...
From USD 246P/P