Macau Fisherman’s Wharf
Introduction to Macau Fisherman’s Wharf (渔人码头)
The Macau Fisherman’s Wharf was one of the first theme parks and is the largest leisure complex in Macau. The Fisherman’s Wharf includes the Babylon Casino, theme park, convention and exhibition center, shopping and entertainment and the Rocks Hotel. There are over 150 shopping stores and restaurants built in many different styles of architecture. The Wharf has a total of three themed areas: Dynasty Wharf, East Meets West and Legend Wharf.
Avenida da Amizade e Avenida Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, Macau Peninsula, China
Tang Dynasty Wharf, East Meets West Wharf, Legend Wharf
Admission for Macau Fisherman's Wharf: Free
Opening Hours: Whole day
Tel: (853) 8299 3300
Fax: (853) 8299 3581 / 8299 3582
1. You can take bus No. 1A, 3, 3A, 8, 10, 10A, 10B, 17, 28A, 28B, 28BX, 28C, 32, and then get off at Macau Fisherman's Wharf Stop.
2. You can also take special line Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal to Macau Fisherman's Wharf, which lasts from 10:00AM to 10:00PM.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about half a day.
2. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. Because at that time, the hotel reservation and transportation will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
3. You can buy lots of interesting items for your familys or friends around the sightseeing spot.
More blog articles of attractions in Macau:
World heritage sites, entertainment and shows, what to do in Macau...
Recommend China Tours
Hong Kong Macau Shen...
The best program to explore Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen in 6 days. Package includes...
From USD 356P/P
2-Day HKG Disneyland...
Hong Kong>Macau>Hong Kong
2-Day HKG Disneyland, 1 Day sightseeing city tour in Hong Kong, 1-Day Macau Package. Thi...
From USD 248P/P