Introduction to Moon Bay (月亮湾)
About one kilometers where the Crouching Dragon Bay runs to the Irtysh River, you can find a crescent moon-shaped bay, that is the beautiful Moon Bay. Moon Bay is one of the major attractions in Kanas Nature Reserve. It attracts people traveling there by its charming and tranquil scenery.
Inside the Kanas Scenic Area, Burqin County, Altay, North of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Moon Bay, Kanas Lake
All-inclusive Ticket for Kanas Scenic Area: 185 Yuan, children who are less than1.2 meters or no more than 6 years old are free of charge.
Sightseeing Car Rent: 80 Yuan for the first time and another 10 Yuan if you enter the second time.
Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Tel: (+86) 906-6327 808
1. Visitors can take the train K9791 (8:34PM-7:51AM) from Urumqi to Beitun, then take private coach to the Kanas Scenic Area, and then take the sightseeing bus to Moon Bay.
2. Visitors can also directly take flight to Urumqi, then take a private coach to Kanas Scenic Area.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about two hours.
2. The slopes and roads outside are so dangerous that visitors would better keep away from the valleys and rivers .
3. Visitors should take the medicine needed.
4. It is suggested to prepare to protect your electronic equipments from the lower temperature outside.
Recommend China Tours
Mutianyu Great Wall ...
See the largest royal park and enjoy the high aesthetic landscape garden at Summer Pala...
From USD 72P/P
Beijing and Xian 3 D...
Fly to Xian to get the essence of Xian tour by visiting its most highlighted historical an...
From USD 586P/P
4 Day Best of Shangh...
Enjoy the best of Shanghai with this four day tour which includes tour to The Bund, ...
From USD 147P/P
6 Days Shoton Festiv...
During this magnificent 6 days tour of Tibet you can join in the festivities of the Shoton...
From USD 595P/P
Beijing Harbin Xian ...
Find winter's delights in Beijing, Harbin, Xian and Shanghai, each offering a different...
From USD 1934P/P