Introduction to Moon Bay (月亮湾)
About one kilometers where the Crouching Dragon Bay runs to the Irtysh River, you can find a crescent moon-shaped bay, that is the beautiful Moon Bay. Moon Bay is one of the major attractions in Kanas Nature Reserve. It attracts people traveling there by its charming and tranquil scenery.
Inside the Kanas Scenic Area, Burqin County, Altay, North of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Moon Bay, Kanas Lake
All-inclusive Ticket for Kanas Scenic Area: 185 Yuan, children who are less than1.2 meters or no more than 6 years old are free of charge.
Sightseeing Car Rent: 80 Yuan for the first time and another 10 Yuan if you enter the second time.
Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Tel: (+86) 906-6327 808
1. Visitors can take the train K9791 (8:34PM-7:51AM) from Urumqi to Beitun, then take private coach to the Kanas Scenic Area, and then take the sightseeing bus to Moon Bay.
2. Visitors can also directly take flight to Urumqi, then take a private coach to Kanas Scenic Area.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about two hours.
2. The slopes and roads outside are so dangerous that visitors would better keep away from the valleys and rivers .
3. Visitors should take the medicine needed.
4. It is suggested to prepare to protect your electronic equipments from the lower temperature outside.
Recommend China Tours
China Essence 8 Days...
Curious about China trai? Come and enjoy this train tour with your children! We also visit...
From USD 717P/P
Hangzhou Tea and Gra...
Discover the historic Grand Canal and Hangzhou tea culture with this superb one day tou...
From USD 90P/P
Hong Kong Shenzhen G...
You will visit essence scenic spots of Hongkong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou. This is a Hong K...
From USD 260P/P
5-day Lhasa Yamdrok ...
The min. group size is 2 peo, the max. group size is up to 12 peo. Lhasa and Yamdrok Ho...
From USD 606P/P
Xiling Snow Mountain...
On this tour, you will visit the best skiing field in China and the largest snow entertain...
From USD 214P/P