Introduction to Moon Bay (月亮湾)
About one kilometers where the Crouching Dragon Bay runs to the Irtysh River, you can find a crescent moon-shaped bay, that is the beautiful Moon Bay. Moon Bay is one of the major attractions in Kanas Nature Reserve. It attracts people traveling there by its charming and tranquil scenery.
Inside the Kanas Scenic Area, Burqin County, Altay, North of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Moon Bay, Kanas Lake
All-inclusive Ticket for Kanas Scenic Area: 185 Yuan, children who are less than1.2 meters or no more than 6 years old are free of charge.
Sightseeing Car Rent: 80 Yuan for the first time and another 10 Yuan if you enter the second time.
Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Tel: (+86) 906-6327 808
1. Visitors can take the train K9791 (8:34PM-7:51AM) from Urumqi to Beitun, then take private coach to the Kanas Scenic Area, and then take the sightseeing bus to Moon Bay.
2. Visitors can also directly take flight to Urumqi, then take a private coach to Kanas Scenic Area.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about two hours.
2. The slopes and roads outside are so dangerous that visitors would better keep away from the valleys and rivers .
3. Visitors should take the medicine needed.
4. It is suggested to prepare to protect your electronic equipments from the lower temperature outside.
Recommend China Tours
Beijing Chinese New ...
This tour is specially designed for you to visit Beijing during the Chinese Spring Fest...
From USD 654P/P
Xian One Day Tour of...
Travel with this tour to explore the famous Mount Hua to enjoy its beautiful natural sc...
From USD 102P/P
Qingdao Holiday from...
Take train from Beijing to Qingdao to see the beautiful city with alluring costal scene...
From USD 369P/P
Chengdu Jiuzhaigou A...
By this tour, you can have a fantastic Chengdu tour and Jiuzhaigou tour. 16 Nov 2015-31...
From USD 443P/P
Tea Culture 1 Day To...
This 1 day tour gives you a great chance to experience tea processing in Chengdu of Sichua...
From USD 64P/P