Introduction to Moon Bay (月亮湾)
About one kilometers where the Crouching Dragon Bay runs to the Irtysh River, you can find a crescent moon-shaped bay, that is the beautiful Moon Bay. Moon Bay is one of the major attractions in Kanas Nature Reserve. It attracts people traveling there by its charming and tranquil scenery.
Inside the Kanas Scenic Area, Burqin County, Altay, North of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Moon Bay, Kanas Lake
All-inclusive Ticket for Kanas Scenic Area: 185 Yuan, children who are less than1.2 meters or no more than 6 years old are free of charge.
Sightseeing Car Rent: 80 Yuan for the first time and another 10 Yuan if you enter the second time.
Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Tel: (+86) 906-6327 808
1. Visitors can take the train K9791 (8:34PM-7:51AM) from Urumqi to Beitun, then take private coach to the Kanas Scenic Area, and then take the sightseeing bus to Moon Bay.
2. Visitors can also directly take flight to Urumqi, then take a private coach to Kanas Scenic Area.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about two hours.
2. The slopes and roads outside are so dangerous that visitors would better keep away from the valleys and rivers .
3. Visitors should take the medicine needed.
4. It is suggested to prepare to protect your electronic equipments from the lower temperature outside.
Recommend China Tours
Cruise from Yichang ...
5 star super value Yangtze Cruise, airport or train station pickup in Yichang, free time i...
From USD 386P/P
Northeast and Inner ...
Taking the luxury Orient-Express to go iide the Inner Mongolia, where some fan...
From USD 3207P/P
Cantonese Opera on P...
Pearl River to Guangzhou is what Great Wall to Beijing is, no exaggeration. On the feature...
From USD 58P/P
5-Day Dazhu Grottoes...
Explore the essence of Chongqing at its most highlighted attraction of Dazhu Grottoes, ...
From USD 513P/P
Shenzhen Golf 4 Days...
In this Shenzhen 4 days golf tour, you will go to play golf at China's highest rated go...
From USD 868P/P