The House of Dancing Water
Introduction to the House of Dancing Water (水舞间)
The House of Dancing Water is a water based production directed by the famous Franco Dragone who is well known for his work with Cirque du Soleil. The spectacular show has an amazing cast of acrobats, gymnasts, dancers, divers and stunt motorcyclists. The production took 5 years to develop and an investment of $250 million and since the shows debut in 2010 the production has now been performed over 1,000 times. Today The House of Dancing Water is one of the most sought after shows along the glamorous Cotai Strip. The House of Dancing Water utilizes a unique theatre designed especially for the show. With a pool that harbors 3.6 million gallons of water, SFX fountains and a computer booth that can control and orchestrate the performance. Experience the magical 90 minute performance which is truly unforgettable.
Grand Hyatt Macau Level 1, City of Dreams, right next to the “Beijing Kitchen”, Macau, China
Grand Hyatt Macau, Amazing Water Shows
Admission for the House of Dancing Water: (Ticket prices quoted in Hong Kong dollars for reference only. Payment will be charged in Macau Patacas.)
C Reserve: HK$580 for adult, HK$406 for child (12 years and under)
B Reserve: HK$780 for adult, HK$546 for child (12 years and under)
A Reserve: HK$980 for adult, HK$686 for child (12 years and under)
VIP Reserve: HK$1,480
Schedule for the Show: The show is performed every week but the performers normally rest on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Tel: 853-8868 6767
1. Aside from taxis, you can also take the free shuttle service offered by City of Dreams.
1. It should be mentioned that children under 6 year old are not recommended to watch the show and Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult; regardless of ages, all guests have to hold a valid ticket for admission..
2. The first 4 rows of zone 300 and 500 are splash seats; spectators seated in the first four rows of other zones may also get wet from water splashes during the show.
3. After tickets check point, there are Dancing Water Theater Concessions on the right side, couple of snacks and drink are available for sale, including Popcorns, Hotdogs, Nachos, Champagne, Red Wine, White Wine, Soft drink. Food and beverage from outside are forbidden.
4. It should be paid attention that Guests must turn off all the cell phone and wireless apparatus because it will influence the machine of the theater.
5. It is not recommended to visit there during “May 1st” and “October 1st” these two golden vacation weeks. Because at that time, the hotel reservation and transportation around will be in its climax, the price will be much higher than ordinary times.
Recommend China Tours
4 Days Cantonese Gou...
The best way to explore Cantonese Gourmet Culture in Foshan, Shunde, Zhongshan, Zhuhai and...
From USD 292P/P
Super Save Macau, Sh...
Experience the best cities to get a taste of the traditional Lingnan culture of the Pearl ...
From USD 338P/P