How about china's food eating habits?
14:35 Mar.05, 2014
China Food
I’m going to China in summer.And now I’m doing my own project on china.If anyone can tell me " How about china's food eating habits?do people eat a larger breakfast, which meal is more important? Luncheon or supper?" 

Re RE:Olivia : One thing is important that Chinese people use chopsticks when dealing with their brunch and supper. So you may have to get accustomed to this habit.

Most Chinese people neglect their breakfasts as they are always hurry to go to work. And because they do not have much time to handle their lunches, supper seems the most important meal. They have time to have supper with their family or friends after work. And supper is a great time for them to get socialized.

Well, I have a question for you. Do you eat chili? I was found to love chili when I came to China. If you want to have a try those spicy dishes, Sichuan cuisine should be the first recommendation. :)

Re RE:Olivia : The main difference between Chinese and Western eating habits is that Chinese put all the dishes on the table and everybody shares together unlike the West where people has their own plate of food.They have three meals a day like Western.Breakfast is eating at home and easy.Lunch is the most important meal in the day.Beijing has a variety of delicious food ,so enjoy your tour!

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Staple Food

>> Details Stable food is the main food on the table, as well as the main source of energy that people need. There are two main stable food in China: rice and noo…

Mid Autumn Festival Mooncake

>> Details Mooncake is a kind of Chinese bakery pastries to be eaten at the Chinese traditional Mid-autumn Festival. Mooncakes are considered as an indispensable …
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793