How much time is suitable for a visit to Beijing?
10:25 Mar.19, 2014
Abiline
China Tour Guide
I'm going to attend a seminar for a couple of days towards the end of April.And I'm wondering how much time are sufficient for sightseeing and shopping in Beijing.I have 3 days available.Any suggestions about must-see's and must-do's?Thanks a lot!

Re RE:Abiline : Well, I’m sorry to say three days would be a little short for sightseeing and shopping in Beijing. Anyway, how much time you have, places like the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven are the must to see in Beijing. Then you can also visit some Hutongs and Siheyuan in Beijing. These should be enough for you to get the most popular highlights in Beijing.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Hike and Trek in Nepal

Date: Dec.08,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour …
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…

Yunnan Cuisine

>> Details Yunnan borders Sichuan, Tibet, Guangxi, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam, with 25 ethnic groups inhabiting. Its diverse cultures and numerous neighbors reflec…

Osmanthus Jelly

>> Details Osmanthus Jelly is a delicious and refreshing sweet desert which has a history over 300 years. The sweet jelly is made using gelatin, Osmanthus syrup a…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793