First trip to Hangzhou
11:19 Mar.19, 2014
China Tour Guide
Hi there!I'm going to travel alone from HK to Hangzhou this mounth.It's the first time that I'm going to Hangzhou,and I would like to get some advice from guys who have visited there.I want to see West lake all the time.Except that,are there any other great scenery spots highly recommended?Thank you so much for the help!

Re RE:Aspen : Hangzhou should be one of the most beautiful cities I ever traveled to among those tourist cities in China.

If you just get around in the Hangzhou city, besides the West Lake, Lingyin Temple and Six Harmonies Pagoda, there are Leifeng Pagoda, Jingci Temple, Jade Emperor Hill, Huqingyutang Traditional Chinese Medicine Museum, Former Residence of Hu Xueyan, Zhejiang West Lake Museum, Longjing Tea Fields and Hangzhou Botanical Gardens to see.

And if you have more time to stay in Hangzhou, you can visit some attractions around Hangzhou city. The famous Xitang Town and Wuzhen Town are not very far away from Hangzhou. Thousand Islets Lake and Hengdian World Studios are other attractions that worth visiting.

Re RE:Aspen :
There is a saying that "Up above there is Paradise, down here there are Suzhou and Hangzhou".Hangzhou is also the city praised by Marco Polo as  the most charming city in the world. As the world famous garden city, Hangzhou is a hot travel destination in China. 
Except the famous West Lake,there are many other famous historical sites and scenic spots,such as Ling Yin Temple,The Mausoleum of General Yue Fei(who is a big hero in China),China National Silk Museum,The Six Harmonies Pagoda,Hupao Spring and so on.You might not want to miss the unique loacal products in Hangzhou,like silk, Xihu silk umbrellas, color-glazed porcelain, Longjing tea, and white chrysanthemum. 
Wish you have a nice trip!

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Jiangsu Cuisine

>> Details Su cuisine, also called Jiangsu cuisine, is known as one of the eight cuisine of China. Starting from Jiangsu Province, Su cuisine consists of Yangzhou…

Mongolian Cuisine

>> Details Mongolian cuisine is influenced by its bordering of China and Russia, therefore Mongolian Cuisine is influenced by both Chinese and Russian cuisine. Du…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793