What to visit in Luoyang?
11:53 Mar.19, 2014
China Tour Guide
Hi there!
I'm planning my travel to Chian and I'd like to visit Luoyang.I'm interested in its city history and culture.How many days should I plan for this trip to adimre the highlights of the city?Does anyone who had been there have any suggestions?
Best regards!

Re RE:Barbie : As the ancient capitals of nine dynasties, Luoyang is a great travel destination to learn Chinese ancient culture.Here you can see many cultural heritages and historical sites.It is a city which still has significant ancient landmarks.There are many scenic spots you can not miss such as Luoyang Longmen Grottoes,Shaolin Temple, Luoyang,Luoyang Baima Si (White Horse Temple),Luoyang Guanlin Temple,Luoyang National Peony Garden,Luoyang Museum,Wangcheng Park.I'm sure you will have a great time in Luoyang!

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris

Date: Oct.11,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…
• Trekking and Tour Agency In Nep…

Staple Food

>> Details Stable food is the main food on the table, as well as the main source of energy that people need. There are two main stable food in China: rice and noo…

Zhejiang Cuisine

>> Details Zhejiang Cuisine also known as Zhe Cuisine is one of the Eight Regional Cuisines of China. Zhejiang Cuisine is made up of specialties from Hangzhou, Ni…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793