Why do you like the Chinese food?
11:44 Mar.20, 2014
China Food
You know that one third of the world's population eat Chinese food daily.Chinese food has become a worldwide food.I want to know that why you like the Chinese food.Do you like it for the color, flavor, aroma or the cooking recipe?What is your favorite Chinese dish?

Re RE:Dodie : hey Dodie, where do you live?

Re RE:DeeDee : I love Chinese cuisine as well as Chinese culture.As one of the greatest cuisine in the world,Chinese cuisine is a central part of the Chinese culture.Chinese cuisine has a great influence on the development of Chinese culture.I consider Chinese cooking has developed into a very sophisticated art.

Re RE:DeeDee : Wow, when mentioning Chinese food, I get a full mouth of water immediately… Haha~~~
For the wide variety of Chinese food, Hunan cuisine is good, very spicy. Sichuan cuisine is great, have nice taste. But I like Guangdong cuisine the most. Guangdong cuisine is delicately made with fresh look, but also has high nutrition. Fried Muscle with Fruit Juice and Braised Young Pigeon with Lemon and Sweet are my two favorite Guangdong dishes. Fired shrimp with Yam, Boiled Chicken with Sauce, Three Cups Duck, etc. So many to mention.
Also Dim Sum form Guangdong cuisine is also my favorite. I miss the shrimp dumplings, rice roll and coconut flavor cake so much.

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Mid Autumn Festival Mooncake

>> Details Mooncake is a kind of Chinese bakery pastries to be eaten at the Chinese traditional Mid-autumn Festival. Mooncakes are considered as an indispensable …

Guangdong Cuisine

>> Details Yue cuisine, also known as Guangdong cuisine and Cantonese cuisine, is one of the eight native cuisines in China. It has obtained high reputation at ho…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793