Why do you like the Chinese food?
11:44 Mar.20, 2014
China Food
You know that one third of the world's population eat Chinese food daily.Chinese food has become a worldwide food.I want to know that why you like the Chinese food.Do you like it for the color, flavor, aroma or the cooking recipe?What is your favorite Chinese dish?

Re RE:DeeDee :
I'm a big fan of Chinese food.I think it's the best cuisine in the world.Every region in China has their special local cuisine.The dishes are so abundant and creative.You can't find this existing in any other culture.Chinese food is so popular in the world that you can find in major cities.I admire that for I can eat Chinese food almost anywhere I go!

Re RE:DeeDee : Hmm, I like Chinese food very much. I like it for taste. When I first came to China, my friend took me to a Sichuan restaurant. I fell in love with Chinese food at that time. Then I tried various Chinese cuisines, Guangdong cuisine, Hunan cuisine, Shandong cuisine, Huaiyang cuisine…
But for me, I like Sichuan dishes the most.
Ah, I have a lot to say when it comes to the favorite Chinese dishes. Sweet and Sour Pork and Pickled fish, of course should come at the top of the list.
Shrimp omelet, Four-Joy Meatballs, Steamed Spare Ribs with Rice Flour, Braised Beef with Potatoes, Braised Pork, Chicken Feet with Pickled Peppers, and so on…

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Chinese Zongzi

>> Details Every single festival in China has its own characterized features and special festival delights to celebrate. Dumplings for Spring Festival, glue puddi…

Peking Duck

>> Details Peking Duck, also known as Beijing Roast Duck, is a delicacy that has gained worldwide reputation for its distinctive flavor of yummy red color, crisp …
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793