What to eat in Hong Kong
11:27 Mar.21, 2014
China Food
I'm a total food lover and I think there is nowhere else in the world having the amazing international cuisine like Hong Kong.You can almost find food of all countries and they are all very  authentic and delicious.But my favorite food is still Hong Kong food.
Cha chaan teng is the Hong Kong-typical casual restaurant serving up cheaply priced, richly flavored eats at all hours of the day.My favorite specialties in cha chaan teng include  roast goose, pineapple buns and milk tea.What's you favorite Hongkong food?

Re RE:Dodie : I love Hongkong food too!I like eat black sesame Tong Yuen in the breakfast which are glutinous rice balls filled with sweet black sesame or red bean paste, then topped with chopped nuts.Eggette is also an interesting snack which is like egg waffle.Bor lor bao is a soft, sugary sweet bun and you will never forget this deliciousness once you have a try.There are many other delicious food like Pork Floss,Portuguese Egg Tarts,Osmanthus with Wolfberry Curd,etc.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris

Date: Oct.11,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…
• Trekking and Tour Agency In Nep…

Yunnan Cuisine

>> Details Yunnan borders Sichuan, Tibet, Guangxi, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam, with 25 ethnic groups inhabiting. Its diverse cultures and numerous neighbors reflec…

Hunan Cuisine

>> Details Hunan cuisine (Xiang Cai) is another one of the Eight Regional Cuisines of China. Spice and eye watering chilies are the highlights of Xiang Cai. There…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793