What to see in Qingdao City?
15:47 Mar.21, 2014
Linda
China Tour Guide
I know Qingdao from the grand Qingdao International Festival the city hold. It is said that Qingdao is a beautiful city with beautiful seaside scenery. So I was wondering to make a short trip to Qingdao, about 2 days after my tour at Beijing and Hangzhou. For anybody have ever been to Qingdao, are there any excellent sites I should not miss? Your information are highly appreciated.

Re RE:Linda :
There are an old Chinese saying about what to do in Qingdao:swimming in the ocean, drinking a Tsingtao beer, eating fried clams and climbing Mt. Laoshan.Qingdao has six famous beaches for swimming.You will have a nice time.The best time to drink famous Qingdao beer is during the annual Qingdao International Beer Festival which it's a total beer carnival in Qingdao.You can eat the most delicious fried clams in Yunxiao Road, Minjiang Road or Maidao Road of Qingdao.As the birthplace of Taoism,Mt. Laoshan is a famous Qingdao attraction and a perfect day-hike destination.Have a nice trip!

Re RE:Linda : I’ve been to Qingdao last August and got the chance to attend the Qingdao International Beer Festival. It was amazing. Qingdao is absolutely a beautiful city. It has clear and fresh air, and intriguing sea views.
When you travel to Qingdao, you can visit Laoshan Mountain, Historical Culture and Euro Asian Culture Area, Internatinal Beer Town, Underwater World, Lu Xun Park, Small Qingdao Island and Badaguan Scenic Area.
As Qingdao is a coastal city, there are several great beaches to have a great time. The No.1 Bathing Beach is the largest bathing beach in Asia. And there are Laoshan Beach and Golden Beach that you can enjoy your time. You will surely enjoy your Qingdao trip. Have a great time.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Beijing Pinggu Peaches

>> Details Peaches originated in China and have been cultivated there for thousands of years. The peach tree has special significance in Chinese culture, with it …

Jilin Cold Noodles

>> Details Jilin Cold Noodles originally originated from Yanji a city of Jilin Province which is located on the borders of North Korea. Today cold noodles are mai…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793