Beautiful and ROMANTIC attractions for honeymoon in China??
10:28 Mar.25, 2014
China Tour Guide
I got married last month, and I’m planning a honeymoon trip with my wife. Actually I was planning to travel to those places like Italy, France and Greece. But there is a big project in my charge is going to undertake in Shenzhen of China next month, I changed my plan to China. I will stay in China for 2 months, of course I will take my wife. So, my question is, are there any beautiful and romantic places in China that suitable for a honeymoon? Thanks a lot.

Re RE:Jeff : [continue..]

During your stay in 
, we can be your most reliable friend. You can call us on a 24/7 basis when you want to change your plan, when you have emergency situations, when you are looking for the best place for lunch, when you can't find your way back to hotel, or simply when you just want someone to talk to.

We'll charge a little amount of money as our service fee. But the total traveling expanse will still be lower than the price offered by travel agencies, or the expanse when you choose to arrange things by yourself.

And if you are interested, here’s our website:
Also please feel free to contact us via email: 

:) Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Riley Weng

Re RE:Jeff :

My name is Riley. And I’m a member from FREEWHEELING, a group of Chinese high school students that provides travelers around the world with independent travel advise and tour arrangement. We help tourists to DIY their tour in China. 

It seems like that you have many questions about your tour to China. And I can certainly understand that, especially it is ones’ honeymoon!

I hope that your planning of the tour is all going well so far. But I’m still wondering that whether you would like to find someone else to help you, but definitely unlike the traditional one-the one you had before.We are different than traditional travel agencies in that we talk a lot with you to get a sense of what kind of traveling you like, we make every bit of the tour arrangement with you informed throughout the process, and we provide you with advice and allow you to choose all the places and times you see fit.

Re RE:Jeff :
There are many romantic places suitable for honeymoon in China like Lijiang and Sanya.
First built in Southern Song Dynasty, The ancient city of Lijiang is known as the Oriental Venice in northwest Yunnan Province.Lijiang is also on the list of the world major cultural heritage. There are many beautiful and elegant ting stone bridges in Lijiang. 
The best thing to do in Sanya is relax. Known as the “City of Deer”,Sanya is a tropical international tourist city and the second largest island in China. People come to Sanya to enjoy the fresh air, beautiful beaches, bright sunshine and clean seawater.Except that,Sanya has natural tropical scenery and historical sites.You can have a great time here!

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Shandong Cuisine

>> Details Lu Cuisine, also known as Shandong cuisine, is derived from Shandong Province. Lu cuisine is comprised of three styles of dishes, eastern Shandong dish…

New Year's Eve Dinner

>> Details Chinese New Year is all about bringing the family together for a reunion which is one of the most important aspects of the festival. On New Year&rs…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793