Shopping in hk
12:28 Mar.31, 2014
Trixie
China Tour Guide
I'm going to Hong Kong this weekend and I want to go shopping around.It's said that Hong Kong is the Asia’s world city and has plenty to choose from.Can anyone give some advice about where are the best spots to walk around and shop with my husband.i want go some great stores and good areas.Thanks!

Re RE:Trixie :

Hong Kong has the biggest and most impressive shopping malls in the world.Here are some useful information about Hong Kong mall.

Pacific Place is one of the most luxurious shopping mall in Hong Kong.The top level include the Lane Crawford store with elegant decoration.And the lower levels feature more ordinary shops.

Times Square is one of the busiest malls in Hong Kong.The stores in Times Square are mainly about European, American and Japanese.There are some fantastic restaurants here you can not miss.

The Landmark include the most exclusive shops, and sheikest boutiques in Hong Kong.You can find the milestone Luis Vutton shop and Hong Kong’s only Harvey Nichols here.

Re RE:Trixie : I would like to give some information about some large and famous shopping malls and department stores in Hong Kong so that you would have a clear idea for where to shop.
In Hong Kong Island, famous shopping malls are City plaza, Fashion Walk, G.O.D., Harvey Nichols, Horizon Plaza, Hysan Place, ifc mall, Island Beverly Center, LANDMARK, Lane Crawford, Lee Gardens, Marks & Spencer, Pacific Place, The Peak Galleria, The Peak Tower, Sincere, SOGO, Times Square, Western Market, Wing On Department Stores and wtc more.
In Kowloon, there are 1881 Heritage, apm, China Hong Kong City, DFS Galleria Hong Kong, ELEMENTS, Festival Walk, Harbour City, iSQUARE, Lane Crawford, Langham Place, Olympian City, Plaza Hollywood, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre and Empire Centre, Telford Plaza and Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa.
While shopping malls in New Territories & The Outlying Islands are Citygate Outlets, tmtplaza, SkyMart and Skyplaza, New Town Plaza and Maritime Square.

Re RE:Trixie : Hong Kong is famed as the shopping paradise and there you can buy a large variety of items at favorable prices compared with many other places. And there are a lot of several shopping areas, numerous shopping malls and department stores, and shopping streets for you to buy what you want.
For shopping areas, there are Admiralty, Central and SoHo, Causeway Bay, and Sheung Wan in Hong Kong Island. Tsim Shat Tsui, Kowllon East and Kowloon West, Mong Kok, Sham Shui Po in Kowloon. And Lantau in New Territories and the Outlying Islands.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Harbin Red Sausage

>> Details Harbin Red Sausage, originated from Russia and Lithuania, has been introduced into Harbin about one hundred years ago and now has become a quite popula…

Beijing Pinggu Peaches

>> Details Peaches originated in China and have been cultivated there for thousands of years. The peach tree has special significance in Chinese culture, with it …
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793