Any other attractions in Guilin except those famous ones?
14:37 Apr.02, 2014
Anne
China Tour Guide
I’m planning a China tour to the beautiful Guilin city. I’m looking forward to seeing the Li River and Yangshuo for a long time. I plan to stay in Guilin for several days and want to explore the city as much as possible. So, besides those famous attractions like the Li River, Elephant Trunk Mountain and Yangshuo, are there any other interesting attractions for me to enjoy in Guilin or around Guilin. Any other sites as long they are not too far away and have convenient transportation to Guilin are great, because my accommodation is arranged in Guilin city. Any information is welcomed here.

Re RE:Anne : Guilin is known as the most picturesque place in China and it's a must-see place for sightseeing at any time of the year.There are 10 highly recommended attractions you can not miss,such as the Li River,Yangshuo,the Reed Flute Cave,Elephant Trunk Hill,Seven Star Park,Folded Brocade Hill,Fubo Hill (Wave-Subduing Hill),Solitary Beauty Hill,Longji Terraced Field,Lipu County and so on.

Re RE:Anne : I stayed in Guilin for a whole week last year when I traveled there. After the visit of the Li River, Liu Sanjie Impression and Yangshuo, I also went to Elephant Trunk Hill, Seven Star Park, Folded Brocade Hill, Fubo Mountain, Solitary Beauty Hill, Fengyu Cave, Daxu Ancient Town, Yulong River and Big Banyan Tree. And of course, do not miss out on the beautiful Longji Terraced Field.
Besides, there are other attractions like Cat Mountain, Douji Hill, Yao Mountain, Crown Cave, Jiangtou Village of Jiuwu Town, the Ling Canal and Yuzi Paradise. Though I did not go these attractions, they are also great choices if you have enough time to stay in Guilin.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Hike and Trek in Nepal

Date: Dec.08,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour …
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…

Shanghai Cuisine

>> Details Touring Shanghai tasting the delicious gourmet is all part of Shanghai Culture. Feasting on Shanghai&rsquo;s famous delicacies such as Xiaolongbao …

Northeastern Cuisine

>> Details Northeastern China better known in Chinese as the Dongbei region covers the following provinces: Heilongjiang, Jilin and Liaoning. Northeastern Cuisine…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793