Rice Terraces near Yangshuo and Guilin
11:46 Apr.03, 2014
Arthur 
China Tour Guide
Hi there ,I'm going to spend several days in Yangshou and Guilin .We have planned to take a  river cruise from Guilin to Yangshou .There are one free day .And I would like to see the famous traditional rice terraces .I wonder if there are any closer rice terraces around Yangshou or Guilin than the Longsheng / Longji / Dragon Bone terraces etc.Thanks!

Re RE:Arthur? : It's highly recommended to stay one night in Longji rice terraces . It's really beautiful and worth a visit . Except the stunning scenery,you can experience the the real Chinese minority culture and customs from both Zhuang and Yao village . Have a nice trip !

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Osmanthus Jelly

>> Details Osmanthus Jelly is a delicious and refreshing sweet desert which has a history over 300 years. The sweet jelly is made using gelatin, Osmanthus syrup a…

Five Colored Rice

>> Details The 5 colored rice is dyed into numerous colors with the use of healthy vegetable dyes. This includes using leaves, flowers, grass and roots. The 5 col…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793