Rapeseed flowers near Shanghai?
11:02 Apr.04, 2014
Roseanne
China Tour Guide
Hi there,I'm working in Shanghai and would like to take a country rapeseed flowers tour around Shanghai in April.Are there any recommendations about where I can go and how to go there from Shanghai?Thanks!

Re RE:Roseanne :
As one of the biggest agricultural centers in Shanghai.Every April,Jinshan District will become a sea of blooming flowers.The Flowers Festival  will last the whole month.You can see about 100 types of flowers, flowering trees, plants and vegetables, including fresh strawberries and vegetables ripe for the picking.So,I consider this place is ideal for you!Have a nice trip!

Re RE:Roseanne : The Fengxian district is an ideal place for you to admire the rapeseed flowers in Shanghai.Every year,Fengxian canola flowers' festival held around April.It's a great time to take a country rapeseed flowers tour.Enjoy your eye feast!

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Five Colored Rice

>> Details The 5 colored rice is dyed into numerous colors with the use of healthy vegetable dyes. This includes using leaves, flowers, grass and roots. The 5 col…

Guangdong Cuisine

>> Details Yue cuisine, also known as Guangdong cuisine and Cantonese cuisine, is one of the eight native cuisines in China. It has obtained high reputation at ho…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793