about measurement indicator
11:43 Apr.08, 2014
Learn Chinese
Hey guys,

i am learning Madarin Chinese now and i am confused by the usage of measurement indicator. are ALL the nouns have to be followed by a measurement indicator? and can measurement indicator and measurement unit coexist in one sentence? 

best regards, 

Re RE:Thomas : Thank you for your answer!
but, yeah, dube, it confuses me even more. uh,, Chinese language is so difficult to learn!

Re RE:Beckham : in fact it depends on the sentence you are using. e.g. My cellphone doesn't work 我的手机坏了。you don't have to use an indicator here. but if you say it like, "that cellphpone doesn't work, 那个手机坏了。in this case, you use the indicator '个‘.

hope I didn't confuse you even more :)

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Yunnan Cuisine

>> Details Yunnan borders Sichuan, Tibet, Guangxi, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam, with 25 ethnic groups inhabiting. Its diverse cultures and numerous neighbors reflec…

Mongolian Cuisine

>> Details Mongolian cuisine is influenced by its bordering of China and Russia, therefore Mongolian Cuisine is influenced by both Chinese and Russian cuisine. Du…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793