More tourism attractions in the Michelle Obama travel route?
12:26 Apr.08, 2014
Alisa
China Tour Guide
I know weeks ago Michelle Obama went to China for travel and communication. Next week I will get my vocation and I'm planning to travel the same route with Michelle did. I’ll travel to the same cities she went, but spend more time in those cities. So, could you give me more highlighted attractions at those tourism cities? Beijing and Xi’an should be my focus. Thanks for your information.

Re RE:Alisa : There are many interesting things you can do in Beijing.Buy yourself some BBQ Sticks and Tsingdao beer,sitting at Sanlitun village and observing throngs of people hurrying by.Killing your time in bars of Sanlitun and Gongti.Go skiing and enjoy the hot springs in the winter.

Re RE:Alisa : These three cities are not only famous tourism cities but also popular food cities in China, so I would like to recommend local Beijing food, original Xi’an food and authentic Chengdu food. Wangfujing Street in Beijing should be a great choice to taste local Beijing food and snacks. Numerous traditional local specialty of Xi’an are found at Muslim Quarter and Jinli Street should be the most popular food street in Chengdu.

Re RE:Alisa :

Among the three cities, I only went to Chengdu with my family last year. This is a city that you would love even you just traveled there once. We went to see Chengdu attractions like the Dujiangyan Irrigation Project, Panda Research Base, Jinli Street, Three Stars Piles Museum, Wenshu Monastery and Thatched Cottage of Du Fu. By the way, do not forget the two ancient towns, Luodai Ancient Town and Lizhuang Ancient Town, there are quite interesting.

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Hike and Trek in Nepal

Date: Dec.08,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour …
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…

Osmanthus Jelly

>> Details Osmanthus Jelly is a delicious and refreshing sweet desert which has a history over 300 years. The sweet jelly is made using gelatin, Osmanthus syrup a…

Northeastern Cuisine

>> Details Northeastern China better known in Chinese as the Dongbei region covers the following provinces: Heilongjiang, Jilin and Liaoning. Northeastern Cuisine…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793