What to see in Suzhou?
17:08 Apr.08, 2014
China Tour Guide
Hi there , I have  an opportunity to Suzhou next month . I wonder if there are some must-see or must-eat in Suzhou . Any recommendations ? Thanks!

Re RE:Joye :
In my opinion,the most beautiful place is Tongli ancient town .It is a well preserved ancient township with Chinese traditional architectures including bridges, houses, canals and more.

Re RE:Joye : Except the beautiful attractions in Suzhou, you should not miss the delicious Suzhou food. Popular Suzhou food is Squirrel-shaped Mandarin Fish, Fried Crab Meal, Fengzhen Noodles, Semen Euryales Soup, Pine Nut and Date Cake, Sweet-Scented Osmanthus Chicken, Suzhou Confects, Ao Zao Moodle and Bittern Bean Curd.

Re RE:Joye :

When travel to Suzhou, the must see attractions should be Suzhou gardens. You must not miss the following gardens, including Humble Administrator’s Garden, Lingering Garden, Master of the Nets Garden, Couple’s Retreat Garden, Garden of Cultivation, Great Wave Pavilion, Lion Grove Garden, and Retreat & Reflection Garden.

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Mongolian Cuisine

>> Details Mongolian cuisine is influenced by its bordering of China and Russia, therefore Mongolian Cuisine is influenced by both Chinese and Russian cuisine. Du…

Tibetan Zanba

>> Details When you travel to Tibet, you will find there is a kind of food called Zanba always served in the table. Zanba is one of the traditional staple food fo…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793