What to eat in Hangzhou?
10:35 Apr.10, 2014
Fluffy
China Food
I'm going to Hangzhou next month.I want to know more about the Hangzhou dishes.Any recommendations about the must-eat in Hangzhou ?Thanks!

Re RE:Fluffy : I think you should try some local Hangzhou snacks or desserts that are very tasty. Popular Hangzhou snacks are Deep-fried Bean Curd Rolls Stuffed with Minced Tenderloin, Victory Cake, Crispy Cake and West Lake lotus root powder. I’m sure these snacks would give you some sweet memories. 

Re RE:Fluffy : Hangzhou not only has numerous beautiful sites to see, there are also a lot of Hangzhou food to eat. When you travel to Hangzhou, you should not miss out the dishes of West Lake Fish in Vinegar Gravy, Beggar’s Chicken, Dongpo Pork, Shelled Shrimp with Dragon Well Tea, and Hangzhou Soy-sauce Duck.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Hike and Trek in Nepal

Date: Dec.08,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour …
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…

Jilin Cold Noodles

>> Details Jilin Cold Noodles originally originated from Yanji a city of Jilin Province which is located on the borders of North Korea. Today cold noodles are mai…

Ginseng Chicken Soup

>> Details Jilin is the ginseng production base in Asia and the health benefits of the herb have further increased its popularity. The most precious Ginseng can b…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793