Attractions and food in Anhui?
17:23 Apr.10, 2014
China Tour Guide
Hey, guys. I was considering of a trip to Anhui Province in China. Anybody could tell me typical attractions and Hui dishes? Anything related to Hui culture is highly appreciated.

Re RE:Bess : If you want some recommendations about local Anhui dishes, there are abundant delicious dishes for you. I like the Egg Dumplings and Bamboo shoots cooked with sausage and dried mushroom the most. Then stewed stone frog, stewed soft shell turtle with ham, Li Hongzhang Hotchpotch, Luzhou roast duck, Wushan imperial goose and Bagongshan stinky tofu. These are typical Hui dishes and they are must-order ones when travel to Anhui.

Re RE:Bess : I traveled to Mount Huangshan before, it was great and impressive. Also I went to the other two famous mountains in Anhui Province, Tianzhu Mountain and Jiuhua Mountain. They are awesome. If you want some other sites, Taiping Lake, Chaohu Lake, Huizhou Ancient Town and Shexian County would with a travel.

Re RE:Bess : If you travel to Anhui Province, there are a lot of attractions to visit. Mount Huangshan is the top must-visit. Then ancient towns and villages are popular sites to see. The Hong Village and Xidi are the two outstanding villages that have breathtaking natural views, imposing Hui style architectures and local Hui culture. You should noe miss them.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Anhui Cuisine

>> Details Hui Cuisine, also called Anhui Cuisine, is also one of the Eight Regional Cuisines of China. Hui cuisine is derived from Mount Huangshan and popularize…

Tibetan Zanba

>> Details When you travel to Tibet, you will find there is a kind of food called Zanba always served in the table. Zanba is one of the traditional staple food fo…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793