about train ticket
16:08 Apr.14, 2014
Beckeblel
China Tour Guide
me and my wife are planning a trip to Beijing, and then Luoyang, Xi'an. I heard high speed train is available at this route. how can I buy the train tickets?

Re RE:Beckeblel : you can buy train ticket online at 12306.cn. you can also head to any train station in China to buy them in person. you will need your passport information to buy the ticket. however, 12306.cn has Chinese version only. the most convenient way is to let us help you to book the ticket. Chinatouradvisor has train ticket booking service. you may contact us through the chatting channel or call our toll free hotline: 1-888-819-0013

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Hike and Trek in Nepal

Date: Dec.08,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour …
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…

Chinese Cooking Techniques

>> Details Cooking is really a complicated process. If to make a delicate dish, except innovative ideas and materials preparation, cooking techniques are also ver…

Ginseng Chicken Soup

>> Details Jilin is the ginseng production base in Asia and the health benefits of the herb have further increased its popularity. The most precious Ginseng can b…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793