Any Karst landscape attractions to visit in China?
17:25 Apr.14, 2014
China Tour Guide
Hey, I’m doing geographical study on karst landforms. So I’m intending to see some karst landscaped attractions when I travel to China next month. Do you have any good ideas about my trip?

Re RE:Mike : When I traveled to Yunnan last time, I went to the Yunnan Stone Forest. This famed stone forest brings numerous splendors of karst landscapes. These magnificent, peculiar and steep stone forests have their distinguished features and views. There are alive examples for your study, you should go there.

Re RE:Mike : Karst landscapes in China are mainly distributed in the southern part. The most famous Karst landscape should be the Li River and Elephant Trunk in Guilin and Yangshuo landscapes. There are also many underground caves like the Reed Flute Cave and mountains that are karst landscapes worth a visiting. 

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris

Date: Oct.11,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…
• Trekking and Tour Agency In Nep…

Five Colored Rice

>> Details The 5 colored rice is dyed into numerous colors with the use of healthy vegetable dyes. This includes using leaves, flowers, grass and roots. The 5 col…

Anhui Cuisine

>> Details Hui Cuisine, also called Anhui Cuisine, is also one of the Eight Regional Cuisines of China. Hui cuisine is derived from Mount Huangshan and popularize…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793