How bad is the air pollution in southern China?
15:23 Apr.15, 2014
Expats China
hi everybody,

i will be relocated to Guangzhou at the end of May. I saw it on the news that the air pollution is severe in the northern China. However, there ain't much news concerning the south. So can anyone tell me how is the environment in southern China?

thank you in advance

Re RE:Ronaldo : Dear Ronaldo,

The air quality in southern China is decent. Some of the cities are undergoing major constructions such as building subway. That can result in haze and dirts in the air. Guangzhou is not one of them. So you shouldn't worry too much. 

Re RE:Ronaldo : Sup! 

The air pollution in the south is much better than the northern part of the country. i live in a costal city Shenzhen, which is to the far south of the mainland. and the air here is accpetable. i used the word "acceptable" bcoz of course, Chinese major cities' environment is not so good in general. 

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Northeastern Cuisine

>> Details Northeastern China better known in Chinese as the Dongbei region covers the following provinces: Heilongjiang, Jilin and Liaoning. Northeastern Cuisine…

Ginseng Chicken Soup

>> Details Jilin is the ginseng production base in Asia and the health benefits of the herb have further increased its popularity. The most precious Ginseng can b…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793