How bad is the air pollution in southern China?
15:23 Apr.15, 2014
Ronaldo
Expats China
hi everybody,

i will be relocated to Guangzhou at the end of May. I saw it on the news that the air pollution is severe in the northern China. However, there ain't much news concerning the south. So can anyone tell me how is the environment in southern China?

thank you in advance

Re RE:Ronaldo : Dear Ronaldo,

The air quality in southern China is decent. Some of the cities are undergoing major constructions such as building subway. That can result in haze and dirts in the air. Guangzhou is not one of them. So you shouldn't worry too much. 

Re RE:Ronaldo : Sup! 

The air pollution in the south is much better than the northern part of the country. i live in a costal city Shenzhen, which is to the far south of the mainland. and the air here is accpetable. i used the word "acceptable" bcoz of course, Chinese major cities' environment is not so good in general. 

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Staple Food

>> Details Stable food is the main food on the table, as well as the main source of energy that people need. There are two main stable food in China: rice and noo…

Zhejiang Cuisine

>> Details Zhejiang Cuisine also known as Zhe Cuisine is one of the Eight Regional Cuisines of China. Zhejiang Cuisine is made up of specialties from Hangzhou, Ni…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793