Information about great golf clubs in China is needed.
16:10 Apr.15, 2014
China Tour Guide
Hi, there. I’m arranging a Golf Tour to China for my dad and his friends. Do you know any great golf clubs in China that are suitable for a relaxed tour?

Thanks for your information.

Re RE:Baron : Well, I would recommend the Shenzhen Mission Hills Golf Club. It is a large-scaled golf club with international first class service and facilities. A complex of golf, sports, business, tourism, leisure and entertainment is the theme at this golf club. In addition to the beautiful and pleasant scenery, this should be a great place for your dad and his friends to have an excellent golf tour.

Re RE:Baron : Do you have any destination in mind already? for golf tour there are plenty of choices in China. And how long are your dad and his friends intend to stay?

China tour advisor: Sum

Re RE:Baron : hi Baron, 

Maybe you would like to check out this package tour we provide.

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris

Date: Oct.11,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…
• Trekking and Tour Agency In Nep…

Beijing Pinggu Peaches

>> Details Peaches originated in China and have been cultivated there for thousands of years. The peach tree has special significance in Chinese culture, with it …

Northeastern Cuisine

>> Details Northeastern China better known in Chinese as the Dongbei region covers the following provinces: Heilongjiang, Jilin and Liaoning. Northeastern Cuisine…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793