Need places in China to take beautiful photos.
16:55 Apr.16, 2014
China Tour Guide
We are photography enthusiasts and we are always trying to find great beautiful places to take beautiful photos. Are there any places at this category in China? Do you have good recommendations?

Re RE:Nick : Hi, Nick. Have you ever travel to Tibet in China. If not, it should be a great place to take beautiful photos. At this remote and mysterious place, just the blue sky, a monastery and a local Tibetan people, these basic elements will give you the inspiration of a great photo.

Re RE:Nick : I would recommend some water towns like Xitang, Wuzhen and Zhouzhuang in Jiangnan of China and the two famous Xidi and Hongcun Villages. These places have beautiful landscapes and are famous top China photography destinations.

Re RE:Nick : I think Yunnan is a great place for photography lovers like you guys. Even you do not have to find beautiful scenery, because any single place in Yunnan will present you a beautiful photo. Kunming, Dali, Lijiang, and many other cities and their unique sites with attractive landscapes in Yunnan. But what I have to mention is the Yuanyang Terrace Fields. You should not miss out on this gorgeous site. I went there last year, and was amazed by splendors there. My friends were also shocked at this beautiful place when I show them photos I took there. So for you guys professional photographers, you will definitely get some masterpieces.

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris

Date: Oct.11,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…
• Trekking and Tour Agency In Nep…

Lychees and Longan

>> Details When talking about Chinese food, what comes first to mind are typical dishes like Beijing Roasted Duck, Buddha Jumps Over the Wall, egg rolls, sweet an…

Osmanthus Jelly

>> Details Osmanthus Jelly is a delicious and refreshing sweet desert which has a history over 300 years. The sweet jelly is made using gelatin, Osmanthus syrup a…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793