Which Chinese cuisine has milder favor?
15:57 Apr.17, 2014
China Food
Hello everybody,

I was in a business trip to Changsha, Hunan. The food there was freaking spicy. I was told that being spicy was the feature of the cuisine in Changsha. I wonder are there any food/cuisine that is less spicy and have a milder taste.

Re RE:Ronaldo : I feel sorry for your experience pal. Being a mild taste eater myself, I can't stand Changsha food either. Changsha or Hunan dishes belongs to Xiang Cuisine, which is famous for its spiciness. Chuan Cuisine in Sichuan province is also spicy, but in a different way. Chinese cuisines with mild taste are Yue (Guangdong), Su (Jiangsu), and Zhe (Zhejiang) cuisines. Yue empharsizes the original taste of the food, while the other two tend to be a little sweet. 

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Fujian Cuisine

>> Details Min cuisine, short name of Fujian cuisine, is one of the eight native Chinese cuisines originated from Fujian Province. Highlighted by feature of retai…

Chicken Congee

>> Details Chicken Congee is the most famous delicacy for the Wa people. This dish is made when stewed chopped chicken to be braised with ingredients of rice, spi…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793