Any recommendations about life in Changsha?
16:07 Apr.17, 2014
China Tour Guide
Hi. It would be my first time to go to Changsha in Hunan Province, China. Is there anyone can give me some advice on lives in Changsha? I would like information about places that worth visiting, delicious food and local nightlife. Thank you.

Re RE:Barry : When I traveled to Changsha, my friend took me to enjoy the bustling nightlife. It was great. We had delicious Changsha snacks at Fire Palace, then we went to Qindao Theater to enjoy great performances. At last we went to Jiefang Xilu Bar Street and found the SOHO Pub there was really great. Actually I have another suggestion for nightlife in Changsha, which is a night river tour of Xiangjiang is a pleasant experience. 

Re RE:Barry : You should try those delicious local Changsha food and snacks. Xiang cuisine is always popular in Changsha. Then the Stinky Tofu, Kouwei Shrimp, Deyuan Steamed Bun, Changsha Maren Crispy Duck, rice balls, and so many. Popular places for local Changsha snacks are the Fire Palace and South Door Food Street.

Re RE:Barry : Hello, Barry. As Changsha is a historical and cultural city. I would recommend you to know more about history and culture in Yuelu Mountain, Yuelu Academy, Jiandu Museum, Mawangdui Han Tombs and Hunan Provincial Museum.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris

Date: Oct.11,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…
• Trekking and Tour Agency In Nep…

New Year's Eve Dinner

>> Details Chinese New Year is all about bringing the family together for a reunion which is one of the most important aspects of the festival. On New Year&rs…

Chinese Cooking Techniques

>> Details Cooking is really a complicated process. If to make a delicate dish, except innovative ideas and materials preparation, cooking techniques are also ver…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793