Attractions for a family tour in Beijing?
17:21 Apr.18, 2014
China Tour Guide
I'm traveling to Beijing with my family next month. We havefive people, my dad, my wife and two children. This is the first time we travel to Beijing, also the first time to China. Anyone can give some suitable attractions in Beijing for a family tour for people the first time to Beijing. Best regards.

Re RE:Robert : Dear Robert,

you can try this tour package provided by China Tour Advisors, which is a customized itinerary made for family tour to Beijing. It should be a great choice for you.

Best wihses.

Re RE:Robert : For the first time to Beijing, I think attractions like the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, the Great Wall and Summer Palace are the must see attractions. These attractions are outstanding sites for Beijing and also easy for elder people and children. I went these places with my family when we went to Beijing last time. Hope this would do some help.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Beijing Pinggu Peaches

>> Details Peaches originated in China and have been cultivated there for thousands of years. The peach tree has special significance in Chinese culture, with it …

Osmanthus Jelly

>> Details Osmanthus Jelly is a delicious and refreshing sweet desert which has a history over 300 years. The sweet jelly is made using gelatin, Osmanthus syrup a…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793