Some interesting ethnic festivals in China?
15:37 Apr.23, 2014
Alisa
China Tour Guide
Hey, guys. Could you recommend some interesting ethnic festivals in China? I’m quite interested in those unique ethnic cultures and customs, and would like to experience some when I travel to China.

Re RE:Alisa : Well, I would highly recommend the Nadam Fair. It is a traditional festival held by the Mongolian people. The festival is held in every July and August. It is a grand fair when Mongolian people dressed up in their gorgeous costumes and many exciting activities and splendid singing and dancing are enjoyed. Races of horse-riding, wrestling, archery, and many other activities are held. Also during the fair, you can buy various local specialties in favorable prices.
I was lucky to attend the fair when I went to Mongolia last year. It was an extraordinary experience.

Re RE:Alisa : Hello, Alisa.
How about the Spring Plowing Festival that is going to be held recently? This is a festival by the Zhuang minority. There are many interesting activities during this festival. You can not only enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Longji Rice Terrace, take beautiful pictures, but also experience unique local cultures and customs. For detailed information, you can visit http://www.chinatouradvisors.com/blog/Spring-Plowing-Festival-2014-to-Be-Held-in-Longji-Rice-Terrace-2179.html

Re RE:Alisa : Hi Alisa. If you travel to Yunnan in the middle of April, you should have chance to join the carnival of Water Festival of the Dai ethnic minority. The festival lasts three days with grand celebration, shopping and water splashing. It is quite interesting. You should find a chance to experience this festival.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Hike and Trek in Nepal

Date: Dec.08,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour …
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…

Zhejiang Cuisine

>> Details Zhejiang Cuisine also known as Zhe Cuisine is one of the Eight Regional Cuisines of China. Zhejiang Cuisine is made up of specialties from Hangzhou, Ni…

Nian Gao

>> Details Niao Gao, also known as year cake, or New Year Cake, is a kind of Chinese traditional dessert usually to be eaten during Chinese New Year for it has an…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793