Can I take photos when visiting Xi'an Terracotta Warriors and Horses?
10:24 Apr.25, 2014
China Tour Guide
Hi guys. I’m traveling to Xi’an next week and will visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses during my tour. So I have a question for guys who have been there. Are tourists allowed to take pictures during visiting the Xi’an the Terracotta Warriors and Horses? 

Re RE:Ben : Hello, Ben. I’ve been there in last January. Basically visitors are advised not take photos when visiting the Terracotta Warriors because light would do harm to those valuable ancient items. But you would have no trouble if you take photos during the tour. But remember DO NOT USE FLASH when taking pictures.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Guangdong Cuisine

>> Details Yue cuisine, also known as Guangdong cuisine and Cantonese cuisine, is one of the eight native cuisines in China. It has obtained high reputation at ho…

Ginseng Chicken Soup

>> Details Jilin is the ginseng production base in Asia and the health benefits of the herb have further increased its popularity. The most precious Ginseng can b…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793