Can I take photos when visiting Xi'an Terracotta Warriors and Horses?
10:24 Apr.25, 2014
Ben
China Tour Guide
Hi guys. I’m traveling to Xi’an next week and will visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses during my tour. So I have a question for guys who have been there. Are tourists allowed to take pictures during visiting the Xi’an the Terracotta Warriors and Horses? 

Re RE:Ben : Hello, Ben. I’ve been there in last January. Basically visitors are advised not take photos when visiting the Terracotta Warriors because light would do harm to those valuable ancient items. But you would have no trouble if you take photos during the tour. But remember DO NOT USE FLASH when taking pictures.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Hike and Trek in Nepal

Date: Dec.08,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour …
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…

Chinese Zongzi

>> Details Every single festival in China has its own characterized features and special festival delights to celebrate. Dumplings for Spring Festival, glue puddi…

Zhejiang Cuisine

>> Details Zhejiang Cuisine also known as Zhe Cuisine is one of the Eight Regional Cuisines of China. Zhejiang Cuisine is made up of specialties from Hangzhou, Ni…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793