Worries when travel with children.
17:54 Apr.25, 2014
China Tour Guide
I want to know if I’m traveling with my children in China, do I have to worry about their safety and whether they would like food in China?

Re RE:Jody : Hmm, safety should not be a problem if extra attention is paid to. If you travel with a group, choose a family tour which provides friendly itineraries to Children. As for food, you absolutely do not have to worry about whether your children will have problems. There is a variety of choices of western food, various Chinese food, vegetarian food and seafood. I’m sure your children will find their interested dishes.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris

Date: Oct.11,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…
• Trekking and Tour Agency In Nep…

Guangdong Cuisine

>> Details Yue cuisine, also known as Guangdong cuisine and Cantonese cuisine, is one of the eight native cuisines in China. It has obtained high reputation at ho…

New Year's Eve Dinner

>> Details Chinese New Year is all about bringing the family together for a reunion which is one of the most important aspects of the festival. On New Year&rs…
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793