Worries when travel with children.
17:54 Apr.25, 2014
Jody
China Tour Guide
I want to know if I’m traveling with my children in China, do I have to worry about their safety and whether they would like food in China?

Re RE:Jody : Hmm, safety should not be a problem if extra attention is paid to. If you travel with a group, choose a family tour which provides friendly itineraries to Children. As for food, you absolutely do not have to worry about whether your children will have problems. There is a variety of choices of western food, various Chinese food, vegetarian food and seafood. I’m sure your children will find their interested dishes.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Shanghai Cuisine

>> Details Touring Shanghai tasting the delicious gourmet is all part of Shanghai Culture. Feasting on Shanghai&rsquo;s famous delicacies such as Xiaolongbao …

Dessert

>> Details Except those delicious dishes and staple food, desserts also play an important part in Chinese food culture with their long-standing history, rich cult…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793