Anyone to recommend livable cities in China?
17:56 Apr.28, 2014
Ron
Expats China
Hey. I’ve retired from my work last year and I’ve traveled to some places in last months. Now I’m considering living in China for several years. Actually I’ve been to most of the famous sites in China, what I want now is a livable city. Could you recommend me some to choose?

Re RE:Ron : I think Chengdu is a great choice. Though Chengdu is a hot tourism city in China, it is really a wonderful city to live in. I think Chengdu is a city that has a slow pace and there are really a lot of interesting things to do and discover in Chengdu so that you would never feel boring.

Re RE:Ron : How about Xinyang City in Henan Province? It should be a great city to live in. There are beautiful scenery to enjoy, and cultural sites to explore. Environment is very good. Prices are not very high. It is not very crowded. I’m sure Xinyang is a great city to live in.

Re RE:Ron : Hi, Ron. For those most livable cities with pleasant environment and enjoyable climate, I would recommend cities like Zhuhai in Guangdong Province, Weishai and Qingdao in Shandong Province. I’ve traveled to these cities, and they are really wonderful for a relaxed life.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Hike and Trek in Nepal

Date: Dec.08,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour …
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…

Staple Food

>> Details Stable food is the main food on the table, as well as the main source of energy that people need. There are two main stable food in China: rice and noo…

Nian Gao

>> Details Niao Gao, also known as year cake, or New Year Cake, is a kind of Chinese traditional dessert usually to be eaten during Chinese New Year for it has an…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793