Ancient towns around Shanghai??
17:54 Apr.29, 2014
Jeff
China Tour Guide
Hi, could anyone give me some ideas about destinations around Shanghai? I’ll stay in Shanghai for three days. I want to explore more destinations but do not want to go far away. Recommendations of ancient towns are welcomed.

Re RE:Jeff : Hi, Jeff. There are several great ancient towns that are not far away from Shanghai and worth a visiting. I’ve been to the Fengjing Ancient Town, Luzhi Ancient Town and Zhujiajiao Ancient Town. These towns are excellent for a sightseeing and casual time. You should try.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Hike and Trek in Nepal

Date: Dec.08,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour …
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…

Anhui Cuisine

>> Details Hui Cuisine, also called Anhui Cuisine, is also one of the Eight Regional Cuisines of China. Hui cuisine is derived from Mount Huangshan and popularize…

Ginseng Chicken Soup

>> Details Jilin is the ginseng production base in Asia and the health benefits of the herb have further increased its popularity. The most precious Ginseng can b…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793