Singapore passport holder
14:50 May.16, 2014
Thomas
China Visa
Hi! I am a Singaporean. I heard that we can enter China visa-free. Is that true? How does it work?

Re RE:Thomas : Hello Thomas,

Holders of ordinary Singapore passport do enjoy visa-free visit to China for the purposes of business, sightseeing, visiting relatives and friends or transit. The duration is up to 15 days. It will be counted from the date of entry.

If you entered China by visa-free access but when want to stay longer, you will have to apply for visas at local exit and entry administrative offices of the public security departments. 

I hope I answered your question sufficiently. If you have any more doubt, feel free to ask us again.

Sum

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Zhejiang Cuisine

>> Details Zhejiang Cuisine also known as Zhe Cuisine is one of the Eight Regional Cuisines of China. Zhejiang Cuisine is made up of specialties from Hangzhou, Ni…

Osmanthus Jelly

>> Details Osmanthus Jelly is a delicious and refreshing sweet desert which has a history over 300 years. The sweet jelly is made using gelatin, Osmanthus syrup a…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793