Tips for shopping in China?
11:05 May.22, 2014
China Tour Guide
Hey, guys. It will be the first time I travel to China. When I travel to China, I will buy some local specialties for my friends. So I would like to know some information or skills when shopping in China. Is anyone experienced at this? Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Re RE:Cheery : Hey, if you are shopping in those street vendors or tourism markets, always remember to bargain. Before bargain with the seller, it would be better if you decide to buy the item. There would be some skills for bargaining. Like, know some basic Chinese for bargaining would be better. And you should have a price for the item in your mind and try to get down to your idea price. It is said that a moderate deal price should be at least half or one third of the original offering price by the seller.

Re RE:Cheery : Hi, Cheery. I suggest you buy things in local tourism market. Though prices of items in the tourism market vary from each shop or vendor, they provide almost all the special local items for tourists. And you can bargain then you can buy things at a relatively low price.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris

Date: Oct.11,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…
• Trekking and Tour Agency In Nep…

Sichuan Cuisine

>> Details Sichuan Cuisine (Chuan Cai) has gained wide popularity and universal reputation due to its unique flavor of mouth numbing spice. Originating from Sichu…

Shanghai Cuisine

>> Details Touring Shanghai tasting the delicious gourmet is all part of Shanghai Culture. Feasting on Shanghai&rsquo;s famous delicacies such as Xiaolongbao …
Elin Zhu

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793