Hot night life spots in Beijing
17:29 May.23, 2014
Dylan
Expats China
Hello. It’s been a few weeks since I live in Beijing. But I have no idea about hot spots expats go in Beijing. So is anyone can tell me some popular night life spots for expats in Beijing?
Thanks.

Re RE:Dylan : Gulou East Street. Wudaokou, the area around Lido Hotel. These places you will find many expats having their great night life in bars, clubs and cafes.

Re RE:Dylan : Hi. I recommend you go to Houhai Bar Street and Sanlitun Bar Street. Sanlitun and Houhai should be the hottest spots for Beijing expats. There you will find some great unique bars where many expats hanging out. Apothecary, Migas, Lantern and Haze, these are some of the popular bars among these areas.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Hike and Trek in Nepal

Date: Dec.08,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour …
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…

Shanghai Cuisine

>> Details Touring Shanghai tasting the delicious gourmet is all part of Shanghai Culture. Feasting on Shanghai&rsquo;s famous delicacies such as Xiaolongbao …

Tibetan Zanba

>> Details When you travel to Tibet, you will find there is a kind of food called Zanba always served in the table. Zanba is one of the traditional staple food fo…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793