How to get to IKEA in Shenzhen
11:57 May.27, 2014
Victoria
Expats China
Hi, I know there is an IKEA store in Shenzhen. I want to buy some decoration stuff for my apartment. How can I get there? I live in Futian Checkpoint.

Re RE:Victoria : You can take Longhua Line from Futian Checkpoint Station and transfer to Luobao lin at Convention and Exhibition Center. Then get off at World Window Station, take the B681 Bus to get off at European Town Station. IKEA is right next to the bus station. It may take about an hour to get to IKEA from Futian Checkpoint.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Shandong Cuisine

>> Details Lu Cuisine, also known as Shandong cuisine, is derived from Shandong Province. Lu cuisine is comprised of three styles of dishes, eastern Shandong dish…

Fujian Cuisine

>> Details Min cuisine, short name of Fujian cuisine, is one of the eight native Chinese cuisines originated from Fujian Province. Highlighted by feature of retai…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793