Cool city to avoid summer heat
14:53 May.30, 2014
Berny
Expats China
Hi. I live in Shenzhen, I like Shenzhen. But the summer is too hot for me. Now I’m planning to move to a much cooler city before the torrid summer comes. Do you know a city that is great to avoid summer heat? Thanks.

Re RE:Berny : Kunming and Dali. The two cities have comparatively mild summers, and the scenery there is definitely great.

Re RE:Berny : Hi, I think Guiyang should be a great choice. Guiyang City is the capital of Guizhou Province. As it is located in Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau, it has mild and cool summer. Even in July, it has an average temperature of 24°C. Also, it has great natural scenery with its mountains, rivers and forests to enjoy. You should consider this city if you are looking for a cool city this summer.

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Hike and Trek in Nepal

Date: Dec.08,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour …
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…

Peking Duck

>> Details Peking Duck, also known as Beijing Roast Duck, is a delicacy that has gained worldwide reputation for its distinctive flavor of yummy red color, crisp …

Dessert

>> Details Except those delicious dishes and staple food, desserts also play an important part in Chinese food culture with their long-standing history, rich cult…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793