How to say I love you in CN?
10:43 Sep.08, 2012
Wider
新注册
Learn Chinese

Who can tell me, how to say I love you in Chinese,plz.........

Re RE:Wider : It's not hard to say "I love you"in Chinese.In pinyin, "I love you" is "wo ai ni" and "我爱你"in calligraphy.If you know a liitle Chinese,it's very easy to pronounce correctly.First,you should pronounce the right tone for different tone may have the different meanings of the phrase. Wo is the third tone, ai is the fourth tone, and ni is of the third tone. So,good luck!

• <
  • »

You need to login for post subject Login | Sign UP
100 characters left

Event Posts

Lhasa Kailash Small Group Tour via Everest Base Camp 2016|2017

Date: Oct.23,2016

Capture the essence of Beijing during this 5 day tour where you will be taken to the most famous and authentic areas of Beijing. For the adventure lovers you can ... >> Details
• TripAdvisor East Africa Safaris…
• 21"*10k Bangladesh Market …
• test
• Ghorepani Poon hill best trekki…
• Trekking and Tour Services in N…

Sichuan Cuisine

>> Details Sichuan Cuisine (Chuan Cai) has gained wide popularity and universal reputation due to its unique flavor of mouth numbing spice. Originating from Sichu…

Nian Gao

>> Details Niao Gao, also known as year cake, or New Year Cake, is a kind of Chinese traditional dessert usually to be eaten during Chinese New Year for it has an…
Test
Elin Zhu
Youergs
Operewey
Dimitrina
Woerppa

We are Member of

Copyright © 1998 - 2015. All Rights Reserved to Chinatouradvisors.com 粤ICP备12036137号-3 License Number:L-GD-CJ00057 PATA Membership Number:#1793