- Beijing highlights tour
- Luoyang Highlights 3 Days Tour
- Shanghai Highlights and Mt Huangshan 6 Days Tour
- Day Tour to Dapeng Fortress and Jiaochangwei Seashore Shenzhen
- Xichang, Yading and Xindu Qiao 9 Days Hiking and Photography Tour
- Xian 2 Days Tour to Terracotta Army, Ancient City Wall, Muslim Quarter
- Guangzhou, Guilin, Longsheng and Yangshuo 6 Days Bullet Train Tour
- Badaling Great Wall and the Badaling Remnant Great Wall Helicopter Tour 30 Minutes
The best way to get to know a city is joining China Tours, we provide all of Highlights information. Meet new people and get Highlights details about tour packages, travel guides, blogs, photos and Q&A with China Tour Advisors. Enjoy our highly valued service with budget prices, great choice to save cost for single travelers, friends and small groups.
Boasting a long history and rich culture, Beijing has a lot of historical and cultural sites to explore. This tour is specially designed for you to discover the charm of ancient Beijing at its most highlighted attractions.
Explore the essence of modern Shanghai at its most visited sites. Also fly to Huangshan to see the Mt. Huangshan that has spectacular scenery and the two picturesque ancient Hui-styled villages, Hongucn and Xidi Village.
Boasting a long history and profound cultural background, Luoyang has abundant historical and cultural sites to see. This tour brings you to explore the essence of Luoyang by visiting the most two famous sites Longmen Grottoes and White Horse Temple.
This tour brings you to explore Chinas two famous ancient capitals Xian and Luoyang to experience the charm of glorious Chinese ancient history and culture. Famous sites like Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Lomeng Grottoes, and Shaolin Temple are included in this tour.
The 6th UNWTO International Meeting on Silk Road tourism was hosted from the 1st to 3rd August in Dunhuang of Gansu province. Those who attended the event were: UNWTO, China National Tourism Administration (CNTA) and Gansu Province. The event was also organized in collaboration with the China Chamber…