- Lunar New Year
- lunar new year 2010 date
- lunar new year 2012 greeting cards
- lunar new year 2013
- lunar new year calendar
- lunar new year facts
- lunar new year in korean
- Tiananmen Square Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven Day Tour
- Chengdu Jiuzhaigou Huanglong Wonderful 7 Days Tour by Western bus
- Zhuhai Chimelong Hengqin Theatre Circus Evening Tour with round transfers
- Natural Zhangjiajie and Fenghuang 6 Days Tour
- Cantonese Opera on Pearl River Night Cruise with transfers
Lunar New Year
The best way to get to know a city is joining China Tours, we provide all of Lunar New Year information. Meet new people and get Lunar New Year details about tour packages, travel guides, blogs, photos and Q&A with China Tour Advisors. Enjoy our highly valued service with budget prices, great choice to save cost for single travelers, friends and small groups.
This tour is specially designed for you to visit Beijing during the Chinese Spring Festival. You will not only explore at Beijings most highlighted attractions, also you will get a idea of the culture and customs of the Chinese Spring Festival.
Chinese New Year is the most important of the traditional Chinese holidays. It is also known as “Spring Festival”, since the spring season in Chinese calendar starts with lichun, the first solar term in a Chinese calendar year. It marks the end of the winter season, analogous to the Western Carniva…