- Zhuhai and Zhongshan 5 Days Tour
- Sisters Meal Festival 6 Days Photography Tour
- 6 Days Guizhou Ethnic Minority and Libo Xiaoqikong Tour
- Chengdu, Leshan ,Dujiangyan Panda base & Tea house with show Simple and New way tour by Western Bus
- The Last Hurdle Tour- Mutianyu Great Wall and Exterior View of Olympic Venues
The best way to get to know a city is joining China Tours, we provide all of Wenshu Street information. Meet new people and get Wenshu Street details about tour packages, travel guides, blogs, photos and Q&A with China Tour Advisors. Enjoy our highly valued service with budget prices, great choice to save cost for single travelers, friends and small groups.
Wenshu Temple is located at No. 15 Wenshu Street, Chengu, Sichuan Province. It is the home of the Buddhist Association of Sichuan Province and Chengdu City.Initially built in the Tang Dynasty, Wenshu Temple was once called Xinxiang Temple. In 1681, during the reign of Emperor Kangxi of the Qing Dynas…