Introduction to Moon Bay (月亮湾)
About one kilometers where the Crouching Dragon Bay runs to the Irtysh River, you can find a crescent moon-shaped bay, that is the beautiful Moon Bay. Moon Bay is one of the major attractions in Kanas Nature Reserve. It attracts people traveling there by its charming and tranquil scenery.
Inside the Kanas Scenic Area, Burqin County, Altay, North of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Moon Bay, Kanas Lake
All-inclusive Ticket for Kanas Scenic Area: 185 Yuan, children who are less than1.2 meters or no more than 6 years old are free of charge.
Sightseeing Car Rent: 80 Yuan for the first time and another 10 Yuan if you enter the second time.
Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Tel: (+86) 906-6327 808
1. Visitors can take the train K9791 (8:34PM-7:51AM) from Urumqi to Beitun, then take private coach to the Kanas Scenic Area, and then take the sightseeing bus to Moon Bay.
2. Visitors can also directly take flight to Urumqi, then take a private coach to Kanas Scenic Area.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about two hours.
2. The slopes and roads outside are so dangerous that visitors would better keep away from the valleys and rivers .
3. Visitors should take the medicine needed.
4. It is suggested to prepare to protect your electronic equipments from the lower temperature outside.
Recommend China Tours
6-Day Yangtze River ...
5 star super value Yangtze Cruise, airport or train station pickup in Yichang, pickup from...
From USD 549P/P
Xian 5 Days Tour
This Xian tour bring you to see the cultural relics and treasures the long history and ...
From USD 184P/P
Beijing Tianjin Harb...
Learn of the Jewish heritage roots in China and visit the famous sites of the former Je...
From USD 1973P/P
Xiamen One Day Tour ...
Tulou is a unique and mysterious Hakka architecture with a thick earth wall enclosure foun...
From USD 107P/P
Hakka Tulou Houses a...
Explore Xiamen and nearby Hakka Tulou houses, enjoy your leisure time on Gulangyu Island a...
From USD 394P/P