Introduction to Moon Bay (月亮湾)
About one kilometers where the Crouching Dragon Bay runs to the Irtysh River, you can find a crescent moon-shaped bay, that is the beautiful Moon Bay. Moon Bay is one of the major attractions in Kanas Nature Reserve. It attracts people traveling there by its charming and tranquil scenery.
Inside the Kanas Scenic Area, Burqin County, Altay, North of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Moon Bay, Kanas Lake
All-inclusive Ticket for Kanas Scenic Area: 185 Yuan, children who are less than1.2 meters or no more than 6 years old are free of charge.
Sightseeing Car Rent: 80 Yuan for the first time and another 10 Yuan if you enter the second time.
Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Tel: (+86) 906-6327 808
1. Visitors can take the train K9791 (8:34PM-7:51AM) from Urumqi to Beitun, then take private coach to the Kanas Scenic Area, and then take the sightseeing bus to Moon Bay.
2. Visitors can also directly take flight to Urumqi, then take a private coach to Kanas Scenic Area.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about two hours.
2. The slopes and roads outside are so dangerous that visitors would better keep away from the valleys and rivers .
3. Visitors should take the medicine needed.
4. It is suggested to prepare to protect your electronic equipments from the lower temperature outside.
Recommend China Tours
Beijing Riding One D...
This exciting sidecar tour brings you to experience the authentic Beijing life and cult...
From USD 258P/P
Shanghai Chic Ride T...
Indulge youelf with his 2 hour evening tour of Shanghai! Roam Shanghai in a convertible je...
From USD 99P/P
1 Day Kunming Stone ...
Kunming's Stone forest and Jiuxiang cave are the top attractio of the city. Stone Forest, ...
From USD 111P/P
Beijing Imperial 5 D...
As one of the most famous historical cities in China, Beijing boasts glorious imperial ...
From USD 350P/P
Shanghai Golf 4 Days...
This is a 4d3n shanghai tour of golf.You will enjoy the wonderful Shanghai golf tou which ...
From USD 713P/P