Introduction to Moon Bay (月亮湾)
About one kilometers where the Crouching Dragon Bay runs to the Irtysh River, you can find a crescent moon-shaped bay, that is the beautiful Moon Bay. Moon Bay is one of the major attractions in Kanas Nature Reserve. It attracts people traveling there by its charming and tranquil scenery.
Inside the Kanas Scenic Area, Burqin County, Altay, North of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Moon Bay, Kanas Lake
All-inclusive Ticket for Kanas Scenic Area: 185 Yuan, children who are less than1.2 meters or no more than 6 years old are free of charge.
Sightseeing Car Rent: 80 Yuan for the first time and another 10 Yuan if you enter the second time.
Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Tel: (+86) 906-6327 808
1. Visitors can take the train K9791 (8:34PM-7:51AM) from Urumqi to Beitun, then take private coach to the Kanas Scenic Area, and then take the sightseeing bus to Moon Bay.
2. Visitors can also directly take flight to Urumqi, then take a private coach to Kanas Scenic Area.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about two hours.
2. The slopes and roads outside are so dangerous that visitors would better keep away from the valleys and rivers .
3. Visitors should take the medicine needed.
4. It is suggested to prepare to protect your electronic equipments from the lower temperature outside.
Recommend China Tours
Fuzhou Essence 3 Day...
Fuzhou is a city that will capture your heart. Experience the city with this 3 days essenc...
From USD 203P/P
New Territories Tour...
This New Territories tour and Chinese New Year Parade Tickets can be reserved now for Tues...
From USD 244P/P
Chengdu Jiuzhaigou H...
By this tour, you can enjoy Sichuan culture show (including face changing show in the t...
From USD 511P/P
7 Day Guilin World C...
Take the best rafting at Wupai River in Ziyuan county, where the 2017 Rafting World Cup wa...
From USD 523P/P
Hong Kong Macau plus...
The best program for sightseeing tour in Hong Kong, Macau and great shopping experience fo...
From USD 273P/P