Introduction to Moon Bay (月亮湾)
About one kilometers where the Crouching Dragon Bay runs to the Irtysh River, you can find a crescent moon-shaped bay, that is the beautiful Moon Bay. Moon Bay is one of the major attractions in Kanas Nature Reserve. It attracts people traveling there by its charming and tranquil scenery.
Inside the Kanas Scenic Area, Burqin County, Altay, North of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Moon Bay, Kanas Lake
All-inclusive Ticket for Kanas Scenic Area: 185 Yuan, children who are less than1.2 meters or no more than 6 years old are free of charge.
Sightseeing Car Rent: 80 Yuan for the first time and another 10 Yuan if you enter the second time.
Opening Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM
Tel: (+86) 906-6327 808
1. Visitors can take the train K9791 (8:34PM-7:51AM) from Urumqi to Beitun, then take private coach to the Kanas Scenic Area, and then take the sightseeing bus to Moon Bay.
2. Visitors can also directly take flight to Urumqi, then take a private coach to Kanas Scenic Area.
1. Recommended duration for a visit is about two hours.
2. The slopes and roads outside are so dangerous that visitors would better keep away from the valleys and rivers .
3. Visitors should take the medicine needed.
4. It is suggested to prepare to protect your electronic equipments from the lower temperature outside.
Recommend China Tours
Mysterious Lake Kana...
China Tour Adviso presents you with the most wonderful Xinjiang tour! On this Xinjiang ...
From USD 831P/P
8 Day Hong Kong and ...
Explore Guizhou's spectacular landscape and enjoy Miao Minority culture on this 8-Day pack...
From USD 799P/P
Chinese New Year Par...
Chinese New Year Parade is organized by Hong Kong Tourism Board, Tickets can be reserved n...
From USD 223P/P
Pearl River Delta Go...
For foodies, eating delicious local food while traveling is the happiest thing to do! In t...
From USD 345P/P
D1: Arrival at Guangzhou D2: Dongguan Hillview Golf Club(A&B) D3: Dongguan Hill...
From USD 944P/P